Friday, February 5, 2010

Now What Happens?


This is "Little Miss Fluff's new ride...problem is she can't quite make it go yet. But, I'm thinkin' in a couple of weeks we will be chasing her all over the house. We are havin' such fun with this little bundle of smiles..we have her on Monday and Wednesday when Candace has classes and on Thursday, when she goes to work. Other days, her Papaw and Nana(our son, Greg and daughter in law, Tammy) get to have fun with her. This one surely knows how loved she is! She has an almost constant smile on her sweet little face. I definitely feel the fibromyalgia effects but, hey what's a little pain compared to the joy that "Little Miss Fluffy" brings? I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...