Saturday, February 27, 2010

Precious in Pearls



Our son and daughter-in-law are finding out how wonderful it is to be grandparents. Now they understand why I always said "if I had known how much fun grandchildren were, I would have had them first". LOL. They took Miss Fluff to get pictures made last week. Now, you all know how hard it is to choose from all the poses that the photographer takes...well...they couldn't choose so they bought them all! Needless to say, y'all are going to be seeing a lot of Miss Fluff in the near future! This one just happens to be ONE of my favorites. She's such a little ham (OK, so she's a fluffy ham, lol). Thanks for looking in on our little girl.

Background from Shadowhouse Creations; butterflies by Cuddlebeez; WordArt by Miss Linda of "Random Thoughts by Linda".

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...