Thursday, November 8, 2007

My "Other" Parents

I did this page as a follow up for my "Where I'm From" page. This is my aunt and uncle that I speak of in that page. They had no children of their own and they played a large part in raising me. This picture of them was taken before I was born. I love this picture because it is naturally faded and edged as you see it. (no digitals back in those days, lol) My uncle was in the navy during WW II and my aunt, having no children to care for, worked in an ammunition plant in a near by town. They are both deceased now but I feel that I still owe a great deal to them for all they did for me.
The kit for this page is "Miss J" by cjs. You can find it and other wonderful freebies at cjsscrapbookingwithattitude.

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...