Friday, November 30, 2007

I've been decorating,

Well, I got the Christmas tree up!! No not in my living room, just here on my blog. lol I'm so proud...I just created my own header and it only took me the better part of an hour. Don't worry girls, I'll never be any competition for you in designing. lol I don't know how you all do it. PSE5 and I just don't see eye to eye most of the time. I didn't really make anything except the background (which is a real big deal for me). The tree and garland were freebie png's on the web, the Polaroid frame was a freebie from digitreats and the window was a freebie I've had for quite a while from Bengigirl. Nevertheless, I put it all together myself. My dear friend Linda, made my header for fall, aren't you proud of me Linda? lol
I just got off the phone with Dad and Mom and the Hospice nurse had just left. Dad's skin tears are looking some better and Mom says his hip has all the pretty shades of green, yellow and purple all over it. But thankfully it doesn't hurt.
Thank you all for stopping by and leaving the love and hugs. That just really makes my day.
I love you all,
Jude

1 comment:

linda said...

Jude you really did an awesome beautiful job on your header! Honest! Yup very proud of you my friend. Love the new music too! I added Christmas ones to mine a few days ago. The one I added with Alan Jacson is one of my favorites. Oh gosh, I love this time of year. Sounds corny but it really does make my heart smile! Love you my friend

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...