Thursday, December 6, 2007

Santa's Lap ???


Even though he was only 6 months old at the time...Cory looks like he's pretty sure that Mamaw is a bit confused as to the difference in Santa and a Snowman. lol I look back on these pictures and I do so miss the times when the grandchildren were little. They've grown into such wonderful "big" kids now and I love them more with each passing year, but I'm so glad that I have memories like these to reflect back on from time to time.
Kit is "Christmas Sampler" by Jen at jennyscrapsforyou.

1 comment:

Gerrisscrapblog said...

This is darling. I miss those times. I can remember when I was little (way back when) when we also had out pictures taken with Rudoloph. I wish they had that now for the kids.

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...