Monday, December 10, 2007

This child never ceases to amaze me!



Another page of CJ that I'm including in the DVD I'm making for her. I've just got to tell you what she told me after church last night. She gathered up her bible and jacket off the pew beside me and then put her arms around me and said "Mamaw, I want to do something good to change the world someday." and I said, "Baby, you've already changed my world for the good and I feel sure that you can do anything that you put your mind to." I am so very proud of this child, who at the tender age of 16 is so focused on the needs of others. She got off to a rough start when she was born but God let her survive and I feel certain that it's because He has a plan for her life.

The kit used for this page is "Brownie" by Kleopatra at kleopatra-scrap.de

No comments:

Our Beautiful Redhead

A scrapbook page using a picture of my mom that my daddy carried in his wallet for years. The picture was taken in the 1960's so that...